Unlimited, which is published twice a year, aims to inform supporters, donors and the people we work with about RLSB’s work and future plans. It includes a fantastic range of interviews, features and news updates.
With the Olympics and Paralympics in town this summer, the latest issue of Unlimited is dedicated to sports. Highlights include:
- A welcome message from Tom Pey – listen
- An interview with Judo Paralympian and RLSB Ambassador Ben Quilter as he prepares for the 2012 Paralympics – listen
- The latest RLSB news - listen
- Sports without Limits – RLSB’s exciting sports programme designed specially for blind and visually impaired young people – listen
- An article about Charlie Allen, a young man who is thriving through sports - listen
- The second diary installment by Grace McGill, as she completes her NVQ and work experience with RLSB – listen
- The results of RLSB’s Supporter Survey - listen
Below is our audio slideshow for RLSB Unlimited Summer/Autumn 2012
Want to be the first to get RLSB Unlimited audio edition?
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you an email when the audio version for RLSB Unlimited Summer/Autumn 2012 becomes available.
Previous RLSB Unlimited newsletters
Read RLSB Unlimited Spring 2012. You can also download it or listen to the audio version of the newsletter.
Your comments about RLSB Unlimited
“I love the stories of individual triumphs.” Mrs G W, Northampton
“[Blind people should be] able to achieve their ambitions without blindness getting in the way.” Mr T W, Bristol
“I am partially sighted and attended Dorton House (RLSB). I owe my strength and independence to them.” Miss E T, Canterbury
“[Unlimited is a] very uplifting magazine…reinforces my belief in the wonderful work you do.” Mrs J K, Edgware
“I want to help [blind people] improve their life skills and confidence.” Miss B B, London
“I think you do amazing work.” Mrs Y C, Birchington
Also in this section