Whether you need a hand accessing educational courses, finding out about the latest technology, visiting a gallery or even going rock climbing, we will support you. By joining RLSB Connections you’ll get the chance to take part in new experiences and exciting innovative projects. We want you to build confidence, independence and important life skills, so that you can unleash your potential.
Register to join RLSB Connections today by filling in your details in the form at the bottom of this page. Just to let you know that when you sign up you’ll start receiving our monthly e-newsletter and you’ll also be automatically entered into our fantastic prize draw to win a t-shirt signed by Judo champion Ben Quilter.
By joining RLSB Connections you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Learn new skills through free events and workshops.
- Be the first to hear about work placements with RLSB.
- Enjoy lunches, days out and sports with our peer and social groups.
- Provide a voice for blind and visually impaired young people by blogging and taking part in surveys, research and taste tests.
- Share your thoughts at our ideas forum.
- Get listings for accessible events in London and be first to hear about exciting prize draws.
- Do you want to be published? Do you have a desire to sing in front of an audience? Have you always dreamt of being a fashion designer? Tell us your secret wish and we’ll try and make it happen for you!
By signing up to RLSB connections you agree to receive email from RLSB from time to time.
If you are under 16, you will require your parent/guardian’s consent before joining RLSB Connections. Please check the tickbox in the form to confirm that you have their consent to join.
RLSB will not share your details with any third parties.